Thursday, July 09, 2020

Police failed to respond properly to this citizen call for help


I received a call from Mr L, who had called the Police for assistance from being harassed by his daughter. A policeman came to his home, but did not render the assistance that he needed. Mr. L. later learned that the Police had barred his telephone number from calling for further assistance. He called me for help.

Subsequently, I received this report from Mr. L.

It appears from this report that the standard of our Police Force is deplorable. I hope that they will respond to my post.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Believable, if you have encountered experiences with them. The chief, which would not by name here only likes to pick and debate with people who were not popular with the people. He remained quiet if the police only wayang. The force is made up of young people who just need a secure job. They are not there for you or me.
I made a report on a missing phone from my shop. Was told to go through my CCTV and if I find any evidence to bring it to them. They do not want to be bothered with the hassle of small small things.

Blog Archive