Saturday, March 11, 2023

Feedback on SP Group

 I sent this feedback to SP Group.

Feedback
I log into your app to see my bill. I wanted to see how much I paid for electricity and water.

I could not find this information, after going through all the screens of your app several times.

It was confusing.

Instead I get all kinds of irrelevant information, popup (which refuse to close).

It was very tiring.

Finally, I went to your website and managed to retrieve the bill.

Please do not waste customer's time with irrelevant information. If I want to know about how to participate in your green campaign, etc (and frankly I do not have the free time to spend), I would have sought the information in your website.

Tan Kin Lian

Their feedback form has 10 items (maybe more) of data for me to complete before I can submit the feedback. It is a big waste of my time.

No comments:

Blog Archive