Many people said that it is easy to file the income tax return to IRAS through the internet. I have a different experience. It was quite difficult time for me.
Here are the problems:
- my Singpass is not accepted
- I am required to use exactly 8 character for my RAS password (no more, no less)
- it rejected my new password, bacause "it was used before".
- the website was very, very slow
- it was quite difficult to enter my income from property
- it was quite difficult to navigate.
Why is this the case? IRAS has designed a system that is convenient for them, but NOT for the taxpayer.
It is easier for me to fill a form and to fax to IRAS.
- ► 2013 (348)
- ► 2012 (1270)
- ► 2011 (1873)
- ► 2010 (2369)
- ► 2009 (1655)
- ► 2008 (2105)
- ► 2007 (1803)
04/02 - 04/09
- Technology Fund performed well during past 3 years...
- Adequate provision for motor claims
- Additional Cover for Renting a car overseas
- Quite a hassle to file my income tax returns throu...
- Do not rent your car to a stranger
- Banks charge differently from what they say
- Annuity plans needs improvement
- Tips on Financial Planning
- Assessment on the spot
- You can change a nomination
- Policyholder ask for supplementary liability cover...
- ▼ 04/02 - 04/09 (11)
- ► 2005 (159)