I am a civil servant. I have been covered under CPF Medishield since its introduction. I did not opt out from Medishield, even through I am covered for medical benefits by the civil service.
I attended your educational talk and wish to move to IncomeShield for better coverage. But I am afraid that any pre-existing illness will not be covered under IncomeShield. What is your advice
If you wish to know whether you can be covered under Incomeshield, all you have to do is put in an application. It cost you nothing.
If there is any exclusion for pre-existing conditions, we will ask for your agreement. The exclusion, if any, will be endorsed on your policy.
If your pre-existing conditions are properly disclosed to us and are not endorsed as exclusion, you will be covered.
When you opt for Incomeshield, you will continue to be covered by Medishield for all your pre-existing conditions.
- ► 2013 (348)
- ► 2012 (1270)
- ► 2011 (1873)
- ► 2010 (2369)
- ► 2009 (1655)
- ► 2008 (2105)
- ► 2007 (1803)
06/11 - 06/18
- Stockmarkets will recover
- Money market fund earns good return
- Bonus Cut and Restoration
- Customer is happy with business center
- A buying opportunity?
- Additional cover for renting a car overseas
- Are pre-existing conditions excluded?
- Approved: 8 cases of reverse mortgage on HDB flats...
- Competitor's agent tell a blatant lie!
- An idea - start the school year in 4 enrolment dat...
- High pressure sales by a bank?
- Pay motor insurance and road tax in monthly instal...
- ▼ 06/11 - 06/18 (12)
- ► 2005 (159)