I suggest that the school year should have 4 enrolment dates, ie in January, April, July and October.
This allows parents to send their child to a school immediately after the birthday, rather than to wait for up to 11 months.
We can divide the schools into 4 groups, to start at the various enrolment dates.
In the future, parents can plan to have their children born in the same time of the year, so that they can go to the same school.
If there are born at different months of the year, the parent can still find the enrolment date that is most convenient for both children.
This approach will also help to spread the school holdays throughout the year. As the school holidays are spread out, parents do not have to pay a higher price for air tickets and hotels.
It is time to move to a more flexible system.
- ► 2013 (348)
- ► 2012 (1270)
- ► 2011 (1873)
- ► 2010 (2369)
- ► 2009 (1655)
- ► 2008 (2105)
- ► 2007 (1803)
06/11 - 06/18
- Stockmarkets will recover
- Money market fund earns good return
- Bonus Cut and Restoration
- Customer is happy with business center
- A buying opportunity?
- Additional cover for renting a car overseas
- Are pre-existing conditions excluded?
- Approved: 8 cases of reverse mortgage on HDB flats...
- Competitor's agent tell a blatant lie!
- An idea - start the school year in 4 enrolment dat...
- High pressure sales by a bank?
- Pay motor insurance and road tax in monthly instal...
- ▼ 06/11 - 06/18 (12)
- ► 2005 (159)