I stayed at a resort hotel outside of Munich to attend the World Cup match.
On my arrival, an elderly German (who looked nearly 70) helped me to carry my luggage to my room. He looked fit and strong.
Over the next few days, I met a few elderly persons working in the hotel. They include the night front desk attendant and the health center attendent. The elderly attendants was quite prominent - always attentive, always helpful, always cheerful.
The hotel also had younger employees dressed in the attractive Bavarian costumes.
Germany has a way of keeping their elderly people active at work.
- ► 2013 (302)
- ► 2012 (1270)
- ► 2011 (1873)
- ► 2010 (2369)
- ► 2009 (1655)
- ► 2008 (2105)
- ► 2007 (1803)
07/09 - 07/16
- Save for your child in an Ideal plan
- Motor Insurance Covers Injury To Third Parties
- Customers want assurance that the investment is sa...
- Travel by train in Germany
- Customer happy with online application
- Purchase of life annuities from business center
- Elderly are active at work
- Customer wants on-the-spot settlement
- Please be more understanding
- Global bond fund earns average of 4% return
- ▼ 07/09 - 07/16 (10)
- ► 2005 (159)