A person called "Truth Seeker" asked me to post good points of other company's products. This is to prove my "unbiasness".
I do not know of any of my competitor's products that give good value to the customers. Most of them pay high commission to the agent and make a good margin for their shareholders. They charge more to their customers to cover these additional expenses.
They give a return to their customers of 10% to 20% less than NTUC Income, due to the difference in expenses. This has been the experience over the past many years.
Most insurance agents and financial advisers like to sell the products of insurance companies that pay higher commission to them. I will let these agents convince their customers of the value of their advice. I am not able to do this work for them.
If you think that my views are biased, you can disregard them. If you wish to have some independent analysis, I suggest that you check this website: www.askdrmoney.com.
- ► 2013 (348)
- ► 2012 (1270)
- ► 2011 (1873)
- ► 2010 (2369)
- ► 2009 (1655)
- ► 2008 (2105)
- ► 2007 (1803)
08/20 - 08/27
- Liability on Motor Accident
- Good points of other insurance company's products
- Some problem in the backyard
- Income Focus: Message to policyholders
- Your blog widen my knowledge of financial product
- Report by Standard & Poors on Investment Funds
- Virtual contact center
- You can get $228,000 more from NTUC Income
- Join NTUC Income to do insurance sales
- I hope that more Singaporeans visit your blog
- Practical system to control hot and cold water
- I give my honest views
- ▼ 08/20 - 08/27 (12)
- ► 2005 (159)