Thursday, August 24, 2006

Some problem in the backyard

A policyholder made a request to upgrade to enhanced Incomeshield. There was some problem with the request. He sent this message to me:

-----------------------------------------

Dear Mr Tan

This is what happen in your backyard, can you work something to get it right? Just got call that your teams lost all details and wanted us to re-fax again. What is this?

-----------------------------------------

Dear EL,

I am sorry about the trouble that you are facing.

As you have observed correctly, there is something wrong in our backyard. We are trying to clear it. Please bear with us.

Sometimes, this type of mistakes do occur. I hope that it is not too troublesome for you to fax again.

Tan Kin Lian
CEO, NTUC Income

4 comments:

The Thought of Life said...

Honestly, what is the educational value of this particular posting? It looks more like a marketing stuff to promote the CEO (or the Income?).

Mr. Tan, if you do such things too often, the independency of your opinions could be "diluted" even more...be cautious with that.

Tan Kin Lian said...

Dear "Thought of Life".

You have expressed a negative opinion. Do try to be positive.

I thank that many other people are more generous in their views.

I understand that many policyholders are also affecting by this "backyard" problem. I hope that they will be understanding. We do need time to clear the backyard.

Hendra Wijaya said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
The Thought of Life said...

Dear Mr. Tan, I'm wondering why you need to delete the comment posted by the other users who concurs with my suggestion above. I happened to read the entry before you delete it.
Hope you can be more open-minded and humble to take criticism.

Blog Archive