Your most important action, after getting a healthcheck, is to get the right treatment.
If you carry out a financial healthcheck, you must select the right product to make your investment.
Many advisers offer you the wrong product that give you a poor return. This is due to the high commission that is paid to the adviser. The typical cost of the advice is 18 months of your savings. That is a lot of money to give away.
If you select a comparable product from a low cost provider, such as NTUC Income, you can about 15% more on the maturity of your savings over 20 years. If the maturity amount is $100,000, you can get $15,000 extra.
If you save for 30 years, the difference is larger. You can get 25% from a low cost provider.
This is based on a difference in yield of 1.2% per annum.
When you save for your future, make sure that you get the right product. Choose a product that offers you a better yield (from a low cost provider). Take care of your own financial future.
- ► 2013 (306)
- ► 2012 (1270)
- ► 2011 (1873)
- ► 2010 (2369)
- ► 2009 (1655)
- ► 2008 (2105)
- ► 2007 (1803)
10/15 - 10/22
- Reply to New Paper: Claim by Anthony Ng
- Zaobao Interview: My Insurance Plans
- Zaobao Interview: Business Center
- Zaobao Interview: Motor Insurance
- Zaobao Interview: Supplementary Retirement Scheme
- Zaobao Interview: Life Insurance
- Call 63 INCOME for service
- Buy term and invest the difference
- Do not allow the workshop to make inflated claims
- Buy low cost term insurance for your protection
- Advice to a retiree on investing your savings
- Talk to our consultant at the business center
- Low cost insurance to protect the family
- Policyholder wants to switch to NTUC Income now
- Reply to Zaobao: Discounting of bonus
- Tianjin is congested
- Luggage arrived promptly at Beijing Airport
- Get the Right Financial Healthcheck
- ▼ 10/15 - 10/22 (18)
- ► 2005 (159)