Wednesday, October 18, 2006

Low cost insurance to protect the family

Dear Mr. Tan,

For the past 16 years, I was running a business, but it failed. In recent years, I have been struggling to pay the debts to the banks and other institutions.

I put my feet firmly on the ground, cleared the hurdles and wish to start all over again.

My greatest worry was my family's well being, as I don't have any insurance coverage for them.

I want my family members to be protected and insured. I am able to put aside S$50 per month just to set my family insured and protected. What is your advice?

I am aged X and have two children. My monthly average earning is about $Y.

Many agents are keen to work on "high" premium potentials and not wasting time on me.

MS

--------------

Dear MS

I congratulate you on your perseverence and success in recovering from a setback in your financial circumstances. As your current income is still quite modest, I suggest that you should buy a low cost term insurance to protect your
family. You can find more details at this webpage:

http://www.income.coop/insurance/term/faq.asp

This is a pure insurance cover, and does not have any savings element. I think that it is most suitable for you.

If you wish to save for the future, I suggest the Ideal plan. More details are
available at:

http://www.income.coop/insurance/ideal/faq-4child.asp

If you like my suggestion, you can come to the business center at 75 Bras Basah Road and talk to our insurance consultant. They can give you the best advice. They do not earn any commission on the sale.

Tan Kin Lian

No comments:

Blog Archive