Thursday, January 25, 2007

Explanation on Cash Value of Bonus

Here is an e-mail from a policyholder who asked for an explanation about the computation of the cash value of the bonus. After a few exchanges, he is satisifed with the explanation.

---------------------------------------

Dear All

Thank you very much for your prompt reply. I am very grateful that you have readily responded and come forward personally to help clarifying the matter. I am delighted with such a high level of customer service which has surpassed anyone's expectation.

I feel better now that you have assured me that the computation of the cash value is in order, and that there will be a jump in the cash value in April 2007 when the 2006 bonus is declared.

I hope that you could understand my really concern on the cash value generated from the monthly premium which I have faithfully saved for the past 17 years. The cash value is particularly important to me in view of my age and future ability to continue with the payment.

EN

1 comment:

The Thought of Life said...

Dear Mr. Tan,

Can a foreigner buy life insurance policy from NTUC Income ?

Blog Archive