Here is an e-mail from a policyholder who asked for an explanation about the computation of the cash value of the bonus. After a few exchanges, he is satisifed with the explanation.
Thank you very much for your prompt reply. I am very grateful that you have readily responded and come forward personally to help clarifying the matter. I am delighted with such a high level of customer service which has surpassed anyone's expectation.
I feel better now that you have assured me that the computation of the cash value is in order, and that there will be a jump in the cash value in April 2007 when the 2006 bonus is declared.
I hope that you could understand my really concern on the cash value generated from the monthly premium which I have faithfully saved for the past 17 years. The cash value is particularly important to me in view of my age and future ability to continue with the payment.
- ► 2013 (308)
- ► 2012 (1270)
- ► 2011 (1873)
- ► 2010 (2369)
- ► 2009 (1655)
- ► 2008 (2105)
01/21 - 01/28
- Easy Ads
- How to pick the right stocks
- Can I stop paying premium on my Living policy?
- Enjoy lower charges on the Ideal plan
- Which university course should my son take?
- Policyholder is happy with settlement of Flight De...
- Explanation on Cash Value of Bonus
- Advice on investments
- Change of focus of my Blog
- A new chapter for an older employee
- How to invest the CPF OA for 5 years
- Financial Planning Talk on 10 Feb
- 3G phone work in Japan
- Hot spring resort in Japan
- Low birth rate in Japan
- Clean air in Tokyo
- ▼ 01/21 - 01/28 (16)
- ► 2006 (696)
- ► 2005 (159)