Saturday, January 27, 2007

Policyholder is happy with settlement of Flight Delay claim

Dear Mr Tan

After due investigation by your Claims Dept, I received the payment for my flight delay this month.

I am very grateful and impressed by your readiness to do what is right and fair. Your impartiality in addressing even a trivial claim amount like my case has left me lost for words to describe my admiration and respect for you.

Thank you for allowing me to resubmit my claim and also to your colleagues in the Claims Dept for their prompt attention. I will definitely share this experience with anyone that I may come across in future who has doubts about your service standards.

I enjoyed reading your personal blogspot and believe your invaluable advices have saved many people from losing their hard earned monies in misinformed investment products.

I sincerely hope you would continue to be there for us even after you leave INCOME.

Honestly, I do not think it is easy to find someone like you to fill the gap when you leave INCOME but really hope your successor will continue your good works.

May I wish you good health and success in your future endeavours.

Thank you once again and take care.

AT

No comments:

Blog Archive