I visited a friend in town and took a MRT ride bome to Yio Chu Kang station. From there, I took a bus to my home.
This is the first time that I took the bus for this stretch. (Previously, when I travel by MRT, I asked a family member to pick me from the station).
As I am not familiar with the bus route, I asked for directions. A Malay couple, with two young children, were friendly and helpful. They took the same bus, checked on my destination and made sure that I get down at the right stop.
I am quite impressed with the quality of the bus and its facilities. I intend to use public transport regularly, after I leave NTUC Income.
- ► 2013 (302)
- ► 2012 (1270)
- ► 2011 (1873)
- ► 2010 (2369)
- ► 2009 (1655)
- ► 2008 (2105)
02/11 - 02/18
- I like your blog, because it is plain
- I have completed my last day in NTUC Income
- I need to be protected for dread disease
- How to save for the future
- Low Fertility Rate of 1.2
- Growth Policy and Growth Fund
- Early withdrawal of Single Premium Endowment (Grow...
- Policyholder make monthly withdrawal from the Grow...
- Single premium endowment
- Suitable jobs for seniors
- Moral responsibility of a insurance company
- Provide adequate financial security for your famil...
- Best wishes for the Lunar New Year
- Join a Car Pool
- Get a contractor to repair the leak
- Do not understand life insurance?
- What to do when your term insurance expires?
- Encourage more people to save for their retirement...
- Before you go for expensive medical treatment ...
- Tips on Medical Insurance
- You can comment in my blog
- My experience on public transport
- Do not be locked into a poor return
- Compare Ideal plan with unit trust
- Big Trumpet Folder
- High cost of life insurance products
- Why are financial planners more successful in othe...
- A flexible financial plan
- Philp Yeo - Lee Wei Ling Debate
- ▼ 02/11 - 02/18 (29)
- ► 2006 (696)
- ► 2005 (159)