My friend asked for my view on the debate between Philip Yeo and Lee Wei Ling. Whose side am I on?
I said, Philip Yeo is right. Lee Wei Ling is also right.
He was surprised. How can I said that both people are right? I told him, "you are also right!".
Philip Yeo advocated a broad based approach - to focus on many areas and find out which present the opportunity. Lee Wei Ling preferred a targeted approach, to focus on niches where we have a competitive advantage.
In tacking my own business issues, I adopt both approaches. I call it, "working at two levels". At the first level, I adopt a broad approach to have a better understanding of the issues, and the areas to work on. At the second level, I focused on the targeted areas.
I am usually able to find the right approach - one that produces the best result.
- ► 2018 (165)
- ► 2017 (1258)
- ► 2016 (828)
- ► 2015 (691)
- ► 2014 (144)
- ► 2013 (501)
- ► 2012 (1269)
- ► 2011 (1873)
- ► 2010 (2369)
- ► 2009 (1654)
- ► 2008 (2104)
02/11 - 02/18
- I like your blog, because it is plain
- I have completed my last day in NTUC Income
- I need to be protected for dread disease
- How to save for the future
- Low Fertility Rate of 1.2
- Growth Policy and Growth Fund
- Early withdrawal of Single Premium Endowment (Grow...
- Policyholder make monthly withdrawal from the Grow...
- Single premium endowment
- Suitable jobs for seniors
- Moral responsibility of a insurance company
- Provide adequate financial security for your famil...
- Best wishes for the Lunar New Year
- Join a Car Pool
- Get a contractor to repair the leak
- Do not understand life insurance?
- What to do when your term insurance expires?
- Encourage more people to save for their retirement...
- Before you go for expensive medical treatment ...
- Tips on Medical Insurance
- You can comment in my blog
- My experience on public transport
- Do not be locked into a poor return
- Compare Ideal plan with unit trust
- Big Trumpet Folder
- High cost of life insurance products
- Why are financial planners more successful in othe...
- A flexible financial plan
- Philp Yeo - Lee Wei Ling Debate
- ▼ 02/11 - 02/18 (29)
- ► 2006 (696)
- ► 2005 (159)