Thursday, May 24, 2007

Pay My Uni

Dear Mr Tan,

I saw the advertisement by NTUC on "Pay My Uni". Is this a good policy to save for my child's cost of university education?



You can talk to the insurance adviser and see what product is recommended to you. I prefer the investment linked plan from NTUC Income, as it has the flexibility and can give you a better return. You can read more about it in this FAQ.

No comments:

Blog Archive