Did you invest in any structured or capital protected products that have now matured? What is the return that you have earned during the past years?
Please send to me, the following details:
* name of product
* when you first invested in it?
* what are the payouts that you have received?
* what is the maturity amount, and date that you received it?
* what are the key features of the product?
I will compute the yield on this product, and to see if you have obtained a fair rate of return.
I will share the experience of these products, so that consumers can be better educated, and learn how to invest in products that give them a fair rate of return.
- ► 2019 (1606)
- ► 2018 (1406)
- ► 2017 (1258)
- ► 2016 (828)
- ► 2015 (691)
- ► 2014 (144)
- ► 2013 (501)
- ► 2012 (1269)
- ► 2011 (1873)
- ► 2010 (2369)
- ► 2009 (1654)
- ► 2008 (2104)
05/20 - 05/27
- Enhanced Income Fund
- $1,000 is sufficient for a retiree
- No overlap in coverage
- Appeal from a motor cyclist
- Fixed deposit with a finance company
- Bond and money market fund
- My friend likes your blog
- Structured products that have matured
- Swing Fund
- Switch to Balanced Fund
- Air fare to Kuala Lumpur
- Protect unit trust investors
- Life annuity gives financial security
- Pay My Uni
- Success of Indexed Funds
- Money Market Fund
- Insurance claim on World Trade Center, New York
- Singapore Transport Guide
- High charges can take away 70% of the total return...
- Difficult to beat the market average
- Distribution by a mutual fund
- Tips on Investments
- Indexed funds for small investors
- Using SingPass
- Invest in the money market
- Insurance planning for the family
- Adequate insurance
- How To Get A Good Research Job
- FAQ: Save for your child's education
- Structured deposit in foreign currency
- Do what is best for the customers
- Increase value for all stakeholders
- ETFs sold by Vanguard Mutual Group
- Leaving the assets to the family
- Recognised by my voice
- Why is CPF inadequate?
- Singaporeans have to work 10 years longer
- Have enough money to retire gracefully
- High expense ratio of structured products
- Consumer Protection - Financial Products
- Critical illness coverage - expensive
- Make it easy to move to a new home
- Skype - Online
- Appointment for a telephone call
- Personal Email account
- Jobs for Seniors - Seah Leong Khai
- How to overcome myths
- Personal accident insurance
- Investment linked products in India
- ▼ 05/20 - 05/27 (50)
- ► 2006 (696)
- ► 2005 (159)