Monday, May 14, 2007

Use Skype and SkypeOut

I am use Skype for computer-to-computer chat.

I arrange a time for this chat with my friend. I log into Skype and see if my friend is "online". I dial my friend using Skype. It can take the call on the computer. We have a voice conversation.

This process was quite easy and convenient. It is free. The voice quality is very good.

For those who have not tried, it is quite easy. Get a friend to try it with you in Singapore. You can use it later, when you are overseas.

There is another way to call someone using SkypeOut. You can use Skype to dial someone on a telephone. They take the call in the usual way.

The international connection is free (using Skype). There is a small charge for the local connection. In Singapore, the charge is about 5 cents a minute.

No comments:

Blog Archive