Saturday, May 19, 2007

MiniBond Series

Hi Mr. Tan

I read your blog everyday and enjoy your good advice.

When you are the CEO of INCOME, I had full confidence in you and invested 90% of my saving/investment in INCOME until to-day. I made a lot of money through INCOME shares, endowment policy, combined fund).

My insurance policy will mature soon. I like to invest in the Minibond Series to earn interest from 5.1% to 6.4%)

Is this a low or high risk investment? What is the disadvantage to investor? I do not want to put the more money in the INCOME money market fund because I already had more than $300,000 invested with INCOME.

--------------------------------------------------

REPLY:

I am not familiar with this Minibond series. Can you send some details to me?

--------------------------------------------------

Dear Mr Tan,

Thank you for your reply.

Since you are not familiar with this Minibond, I will not invest it. I do not want to take away to much of your time to look into this.

Anyway, I want to say thanks to you again. Because of your good & frank advice, I have make money from my saving/investment through NTUC INCOME during your time as a CEO.)

No comments:

Blog Archive