Any advice on investing CPF savings?
1. Transfer the maximum amount to the special account, to earn a higher interest rate of 4 percent.
2. Keep a modest amount of your ordinary account to meet a few monthly installments of your property. Invest the remainder in a low cost, diversified equity fund, as explained in this FAQ. You are likely to earn a higher return on this fund, compared to the interest charged on your housing loan.
3. Talk to a financial adviser, to make sure that the figures are up-to-date, and correct.
- ► 2013 (306)
- ► 2012 (1270)
- ► 2011 (1873)
- ► 2010 (2369)
- ► 2009 (1655)
- ► 2008 (2105)
09/02 - 09/09
- High distribution cost
- Be fair in your views
- Encourage more people to use public transport
- Insure against real needs
- Life Insurance sales in France
- Over selling by insurance agents
- Keep your living policy
- Career prospects for an actuary
- People are living longer
- Legacy of Goh Choo San
- Investment in a degree or continuing education
- Buying a HDB resale flat
- Commission payable on life insurance product
- Investing CPF savings
- Investing after a market correction
- Commission payable to the agent
- Suitable products
- Reverse mortgage
- Whole life and endowment policies sold by NTUC Inc...
- High cost products
- Suggestion: CPF to provide investment funds
- How to get better advice
- Licencing of financial advisers
- Save energy
- ▼ 09/02 - 09/09 (25)
- ► 2006 (696)
- ► 2005 (159)