One anonymous visitor to my blog has expressed strong views against insurance agents. Some of the comments are quite rude. I have to block them.
There are some agents who are driven by commission to act against the interest of the customers.
There are many other agents who act ethically and offer the best advice to their customers. They play a useful role to help the ordinary people to save and protect their families.
Please be fair and considerate in expressing your views.
- ► 2013 (348)
- ► 2012 (1270)
- ► 2011 (1873)
- ► 2010 (2369)
- ► 2009 (1655)
- ► 2008 (2105)
09/02 - 09/09
- High distribution cost
- Be fair in your views
- Encourage more people to use public transport
- Insure against real needs
- Life Insurance sales in France
- Over selling by insurance agents
- Keep your living policy
- Career prospects for an actuary
- People are living longer
- Legacy of Goh Choo San
- Investment in a degree or continuing education
- Buying a HDB resale flat
- Commission payable on life insurance product
- Investing CPF savings
- Investing after a market correction
- Commission payable to the agent
- Suitable products
- Reverse mortgage
- Whole life and endowment policies sold by NTUC Inc...
- High cost products
- Suggestion: CPF to provide investment funds
- How to get better advice
- Licencing of financial advisers
- Save energy
- ▼ 09/02 - 09/09 (25)
- ► 2006 (696)
- ► 2005 (159)