COMMENT POSTED IN MY BLOG:
I hear from sources that the REVOSAVE was actually designed during Mr Tan's term as CEO.
Perhaps Mr Tan can tell us why it was not introduced to be sold during his time and after he retired, it was promoted as a good flexible hybrid plan?
The source is totally incorrect. I do not design any product which (in my opinion) is complicated, has a high cost, and gives poor value to the customer.
However, I think that the Revosave is better than a similar product which is sold very well in the market. It does give a choice to the consumer.
- ► 2013 (306)
- ► 2012 (1270)
- ► 2011 (1873)
- ► 2010 (2369)
- ► 2009 (1655)
- ► 2008 (2105)
09/02 - 09/09
- High distribution cost
- Be fair in your views
- Encourage more people to use public transport
- Insure against real needs
- Life Insurance sales in France
- Over selling by insurance agents
- Keep your living policy
- Career prospects for an actuary
- People are living longer
- Legacy of Goh Choo San
- Investment in a degree or continuing education
- Buying a HDB resale flat
- Commission payable on life insurance product
- Investing CPF savings
- Investing after a market correction
- Commission payable to the agent
- Suitable products
- Reverse mortgage
- Whole life and endowment policies sold by NTUC Inc...
- High cost products
- Suggestion: CPF to provide investment funds
- How to get better advice
- Licencing of financial advisers
- Save energy
- ▼ 09/02 - 09/09 (25)
- ► 2006 (696)
- ► 2005 (159)