Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Lawyer for Injury Claim

Dear Mr. Tan
Would you be able to recommend a lawyer, specializing in motor accidents claim.
in this unfortunate incident, a family member was hit by a motorcycle. Appreciate your kind recommendation

I am not able to recommend any lawyer to you on this matter.
If you check Google and type "lawyer motor claim Singapore", you can find a few firms listed.
All the best.

No comments:

Blog Archive