Monday, May 26, 2008

Make hotline simpler for customers

The bank of my DBS credit card showed the customer service line as 1800 111 1111. When I called this hotline, it goes to the DBS Bank main hotline. I have to answer many confusing questions before I can get to the credit card section. I got lost along the way two times. I gave up and called my customer relationship manager.

It is clear that the user of the credit card wants to ask about his credit card. It is better for DBS to give a number that goes straight to the credit card department.

This type of approach is used by many large organisations. I hope that they will change their system to be more customer friendly. Let us talk to the right people, without going through a maze.

I hope that officers of DBS and other orgaisations with similar systems provide this feedback to their management.

1 comment:

hongjun said...

If you choose to wait to speak to customer service officer, you will end up having to wait further if it's not the correct department. You think they will let you jump queue? 等久都没有.

hongjun

Blog Archive