Dear Mr Tan
What is your opinion of investing in the NZD at this point of time? What are the risks and rewards involved?
Read this FAQ
The NZD has corrected a lot from its high level. This seems to be an attractive level for a new investment.
- ► 2013 (299)
- ► 2012 (1270)
- ► 2011 (1873)
- ► 2010 (2369)
- ► 2009 (1655)
09/07 - 09/14
- Avoid investing with leveraged money
- Stress and uncertainty with Incomeshield
- Simple Financial Planning
- Swedish practice on life insurance
- Speaker's Corner, 13 September 5 p.m.
- Project 11-11-2008
- Ask the agent
- Advice from my blog and website
- Insurance companies: commitment and transparency n...
- Free Public Transport
- World Class Public Transport System
- Inadequate cash value
- Take a bigger loan at a low interest rate
- Suzy Orman on Life Insurance
- Suitable products depending on needs
- Advice on Vivolife
- Big exchange loss in a Dual Currency Investment
- Choice of term or personal accident insurance
- The New Paper: Truth about Life Insurance Payout
- Investing in NZD
- Another scam: Beware of Push Pockets ...
- Hurricanes in USA
- ▼ 09/07 - 09/14 (22)
- ► 2007 (1803)
- ► 2006 (696)
- ► 2005 (159)