Many people have written to ask for individual advice on the following matters:
a) How should they invest their savings?
b) Should they keep or sell their investments?
c) How should they lodge their complaints?
d) Should they sell their structured product at a loss?
e) What is the current price of their structured product? What do they contain?
I am not able to give individual advice. I receive 50 to 100 e-mails each day on these personal matters. It is not possible for me to spend the time to read and reply to these e-mails. You can get general advice from the following sources.
For general advice on investments and insurance:
For assistance on how to lodge a complaint and take subsequent steps:
Refer to the topics on the right under "Credit Linked Securities"
For information about the details or price of the structured product:
> Refer to the distributor who sold the product to you. They have a duty to answer your questions completely.
For information about NTUC Income:
> Call the contact center about NTUC Income 6346 2663. They have a duty to answer your questions completely.
- ► 2020 (218)
- ► 2019 (1839)
- ► 2018 (1406)
- ► 2017 (1258)
- ► 2016 (828)
- ► 2015 (691)
- ► 2014 (144)
- ► 2013 (501)
- ► 2012 (1269)
- ► 2011 (1873)
- ► 2010 (2369)
- ► 2009 (1654)
10/12 - 10/19
- Breach of the law - arguments
- Speech at Speaker's Corner - 11 Oct 2008
- Fall outside "vulnerable investors"
- Statutory declaration - Glenn Knight
- Lost the sense of bonding and togetherness
- Today: Man with a Mission
- TV news on MAS conference
- Investor meets HSBC Trustee
- Prompt reply to help "lost" investors
- Interview with Zaobao
- Interview with Today Paper
- MAS Media Release on Structured Products
- Meeting at Speaker's Corner 18 Oct, 6-7 pm
- Ray of light and hope
- Act with honour and integrity
- HKMA refers Lehman cases to regulator
- Dow Jones: Hong Kong banks will buy back mini-bond...
- Appeal to Financial Institutions - settle through ...
- A new financial system - back to the safe old days...
- Ponzi Scheme
- Caring and responsible country
- Petition to MAS - review sales training and market...
- HK: Tsang vows to get justice for minibonds invest...
- Petition to investigate the sales training
- Who let the sharks in?
- Fearful about speaking
- MAS International Advisory Panel (IAP)
- Impact of an offer to settle
- Hong Kong Chief Talks Tough on Minibonds - Bravo
- Request for MAS to give an update on the Petition
- Statement by DBS CEO
- Negotiate with financial institutions
- Hong Kong: Minibond fix may prove a risky business...
- New "petition" to collect particulars of investors...
- Jubilee Series 3 LinkEarner Notes
- Facilities at Speaker's Corner
- Strategy Committee for CLS
- Statutory declaration - 2 lawyers
- Statutory declaration - FiDREC
- Take collective legal action now?
- To the victims - be strong
- Caveat emptor: A licence to cheat
- Individual advice
- Specific product or distributor
- Effort to help the victims
- Meeting of High Notes investors
- The Online Citizen
- Ignorance and greed
- Protest outside DBS headquarters
- Leveraging and greed
- DBS will take responsibility, in some cases
- DBS to settle case by case: Rebecca Lee
- Look at the Product Advice
- Sales representatives did not know - misrepresenta...
- Hong Kong Lawmakers Criticize Bks Over Lehman-Back...
- FAQ from investors (1)
- Concern about disorderly behaviour
- Sales representatives should tell the truth and ad...
- HK legislators criticize regulators over bonds
- Credit linked securities were highly risky, even i...
- Low cost investment funds
- Elected President of Singapore
- Hit by Forex Losses
- Dual Currency Deposit (DCD)
- Weekly Speeches at Speaker's Corner
- Tan Kin Lian's speech at Speaker's Corner
- Minibond invetors are not risk takers
- Big loss on dual currency investment
- Forex or dual currency transactions
- SCMP: Banks risked reputations, watchdog says
- Nadya "Speaker" Zagarodnova
- Send this message to your Member of Parliament
- Weekly meetings at Hong Lim Green?
- Why the credit linked notes are highly risky
- Speaker's Corner - 11 October 2008
- Panic of AIA policyholders
- New blog for investors of Credit Linked Securities...
- STI Exchange Traded Fund
- Investing in difficult times
- Speech at Speaker's Corner: 11 Oct 2008
- Channel News Asia - report on Speaker's Corner
- Hong Kong: DBS first bank to repay bonds
- UOB Structured Notes
- Structured products are not sold in the UK
- Blogs for investors
- Volunteers to lead groups of investors
- Fight for the weak
- You have to take the risk and bear the loss
- Upset investors turn up at Speakers' Corner
- Greedy for profits
- ▼ 10/12 - 10/19 (90)
- ► 2007 (1803)
- ► 2006 (696)
- ► 2005 (159)