Mr Lim Hng Kiang, Minister for Trade & Industry and Deputy Chairman of MAS (Chairman of IAP)
Dr Josef Ackermann, Chairman of the Group Executive Committee, Deutsche Bank AG
Mr Jacques Aigrain, Chief Executive Officer, Swiss Re
Mr Claude Bebear, Chairman of the Supervisory Board, The AXA Group
Mr Lloyd C. Blankfein, Chairman & Chief Executive Officer, Goldman Sachs, Inc
Mr Michael Diekmann, Chairman of the Board of Management, Allianz AG
Mr James L. Dimon, Chairman & Chief Executive Officer, J.P. Morgan Chase & Co.
Mr David Fisher, Chairman, Capital International
Mr Rijkman Groenink, former Chairman, ABN AMRO Bank N.V.
Mr Kenneth D. Lewis, Chairman, Chief Executive Officer & President, Bank of America Corporation
Mr John Mack, Chairman of the Board and Chief Executive Officer, Morgan Stanley Dean Witter & Co.
Mr Shigemitsu Miki, Senior Advisor, The Bank of Tokyo-Mitsubishi UFJ, Ltd
Mr Vikram Pandit, Chief Executive Officer, Citigroup Inc
Mr Michel Pebereau, Chairman, BNP Paribas
Mr Marcel Rohner, Chief Executive Officer, UBS AG
Mr Ratan Tata, Chairman, Tata Son Ltd
Mr John A. Thain, Chairman, Chief Executive Officer, Merrill Lynch & Co., Inc
Dr Junichi Ujiie, Chairman, Nomura Holdings, Inc
Mr John Varley, Group Chief Executive, Barclays PLC
- ► 2013 (315)
- ► 2012 (1270)
- ► 2011 (1873)
- ► 2010 (2369)
- ► 2009 (1655)
10/12 - 10/19
- Breach of the law - arguments
- Speech at Speaker's Corner - 11 Oct 2008
- Fall outside "vulnerable investors"
- Statutory declaration - Glenn Knight
- Lost the sense of bonding and togetherness
- Today: Man with a Mission
- TV news on MAS conference
- Investor meets HSBC Trustee
- Prompt reply to help "lost" investors
- Interview with Zaobao
- Interview with Today Paper
- MAS Media Release on Structured Products
- Meeting at Speaker's Corner 18 Oct, 6-7 pm
- Ray of light and hope
- Act with honour and integrity
- HKMA refers Lehman cases to regulator
- Dow Jones: Hong Kong banks will buy back mini-bond...
- Appeal to Financial Institutions - settle through ...
- A new financial system - back to the safe old days...
- Ponzi Scheme
- Caring and responsible country
- Petition to MAS - review sales training and market...
- HK: Tsang vows to get justice for minibonds invest...
- Petition to investigate the sales training
- Who let the sharks in?
- Fearful about speaking
- MAS International Advisory Panel (IAP)
- Impact of an offer to settle
- Hong Kong Chief Talks Tough on Minibonds - Bravo
- Request for MAS to give an update on the Petition
- Statement by DBS CEO
- Negotiate with financial institutions
- Hong Kong: Minibond fix may prove a risky business...
- New "petition" to collect particulars of investors...
- Jubilee Series 3 LinkEarner Notes
- Facilities at Speaker's Corner
- Strategy Committee for CLS
- Statutory declaration - 2 lawyers
- Statutory declaration - FiDREC
- Take collective legal action now?
- To the victims - be strong
- Caveat emptor: A licence to cheat
- Individual advice
- Specific product or distributor
- Effort to help the victims
- Meeting of High Notes investors
- The Online Citizen
- Ignorance and greed
- Protest outside DBS headquarters
- Leveraging and greed
- DBS will take responsibility, in some cases
- DBS to settle case by case: Rebecca Lee
- Look at the Product Advice
- Sales representatives did not know - misrepresenta...
- Hong Kong Lawmakers Criticize Bks Over Lehman-Back...
- FAQ from investors (1)
- Concern about disorderly behaviour
- Sales representatives should tell the truth and ad...
- HK legislators criticize regulators over bonds
- Credit linked securities were highly risky, even i...
- Low cost investment funds
- Elected President of Singapore
- Hit by Forex Losses
- Dual Currency Deposit (DCD)
- Weekly Speeches at Speaker's Corner
- Tan Kin Lian's speech at Speaker's Corner
- Minibond invetors are not risk takers
- Big loss on dual currency investment
- Forex or dual currency transactions
- SCMP: Banks risked reputations, watchdog says
- Nadya "Speaker" Zagarodnova
- Send this message to your Member of Parliament
- Weekly meetings at Hong Lim Green?
- Why the credit linked notes are highly risky
- Speaker's Corner - 11 October 2008
- Panic of AIA policyholders
- New blog for investors of Credit Linked Securities...
- STI Exchange Traded Fund
- Investing in difficult times
- Speech at Speaker's Corner: 11 Oct 2008
- Channel News Asia - report on Speaker's Corner
- Hong Kong: DBS first bank to repay bonds
- UOB Structured Notes
- Structured products are not sold in the UK
- Blogs for investors
- Volunteers to lead groups of investors
- Fight for the weak
- You have to take the risk and bear the loss
- Upset investors turn up at Speakers' Corner
- Greedy for profits
- ▼ 10/12 - 10/19 (90)
- ► 2007 (1803)
- ► 2006 (696)
- ► 2005 (159)