I studied many years ago, that an unbiased survey based on 25 replies give quite reliable results.
I now have the chance of seeing this theory put into action. I have analyzed the survey results based on2 5 replies, and compare the results with 50 and 100 replies. The results given are quite close. It means that the results based on the first 25 replies are quite reliable.
I shall be showing the results for 25, 50 and 100 replies to various surveys here, if the survey did reach 100 replies.
- ► 2013 (314)
- ► 2012 (1270)
- ► 2011 (1873)
- ► 2010 (2369)
- ► 2009 (1655)
12/21 - 12/28
- Speaker's Corner, 27 Dec 2008 - Speech
- Survey - based on 25 responses
- Seminar for Minibond Investors
- Thought for the day - the world is a dangerous pla...
- The fallen giants of finance
- Attention: Pinnacle Note Investors
- Meeting at Speaker's Corner, Sat 27 Dec, 5 pm
- Survey - Do we need a new property portal
- Details of 150 CDOs still not available after 3 mo...
- Hong Kong Arbitration Body Mediates First Lehman-L...
- Avoid retrenchment
- Be careful about free service for a trial period
- Online Citizen blog
- SMS booking of taxis
- Strong interest in the Property Indicators (AMP, A...
- Why MAS should handle complaints
- Quote - President Elect Obama
- Survey - choosing a place to live, closeness to fa...
- Survey - complaint to FIDREC
- Survey - Complaint to Financial Institution
- 70% willing to join FISCA
- Thought for the Day - Democracy
- FISCA - the steps ahead
- Join FISCA for $36
- Simulation Game - trading of stocks, etc
- Customer feedback on plan V
- FISCA - the proposed approach
- FISCA Survey Results (2)
- Barclay CEO apologies
- The Disadvantages of an Elite Education
- Survey: DBS Schroder LiveSure 2025 fund
- Survey: Vista Plan from Zurich
- An adviser's view about the V plan
- Unilateral changes to DBS Schroder LiveSure 2025 f...
- Madoff Clients - New York Times
- FISCA Survey Results (1)
- ▼ 12/21 - 12/28 (37)
- ► 2007 (1803)
- ► 2006 (696)
- ► 2005 (159)