My lawyer contact has sent a request to the Queen's Counsel a week ago. We have still not received a reply from the Queen's Counsel on the cost of the opinion. Hence, the QC opinion will not be ready this month. I hope that it can be ready next month - provided that the cost is within budget.
- ► 2013 (302)
- ► 2012 (1270)
- ► 2011 (1873)
- ► 2010 (2369)
01/11 - 01/18
- SCMP:Singapore ruling on minibonds bring HK hope
- Difficulties faced by migrant workers
- Blog will hit 1 million visitors by 23 Feb 2009
- Complaint on mis-selling of CLN
- Queen's Counsel opinion
- Full refund of $100,000
- Thought for the day - who will speak the words tha...
- MAS statement: Compensation for credit linked note...
- Mis-selling of structured products
- Learn about insurance
- Investor wants to sue the relationship manager
- "Pinnacle Action Group" formed to work on a possib...
- Going to extremes to find a job
- Value and character
- How to identity a bubble
- A new way to do business - by conference call
- Thought for the day - Injustice
- Invest in assets at deflated prices
- Beware of bubbles
- Insurance that worsen crunch
- SCMP:Regulators' reports raise more questions than...
- Part Time Work
- TABS - Taxi Automated Booking Service (8202 8866)
- Hilarious sayings of George W Bush
- SCMP:Two women sue bank over minibond losses
- Yield during the Great Depression of the 1930s
- ▼ 01/11 - 01/18 (26)
- ► 2008 (2105)
- ► 2007 (1803)
- ► 2006 (696)
- ► 2005 (159)