Secure investments 'misleading'
By Samantha Washington
BBC Radio 4's Money Box
As guarantor, Lehman going bust did not result in compensation
Thousands of people who put their money into investments that promised their capital was secure face losing some or all of their money.
- ► 2013 (314)
- ► 2012 (1270)
- ► 2011 (1873)
- ► 2010 (2369)
03/01 - 03/08
- Survey: Marina Bay Sands
- Timing of the General Election
- Money does not attract talent - it merely attracts...
- Avoid the risk of a life insurance policy
- Twisting a policy
- Insurance and technology
- Be considerate and give way
- Performance of the Government
- HK: Minibond mom hits bank for $6m
- Legal action on Credit Linked Notes
- There was no one left to speak for me
- Dispute Resolution through FIDREC
- Support needed from noteholders of Pinnacles Serie...
- Obama: Bush government tried to undermine unions
- Buy a property report for $25
- Book launch: How to survive unemployment
- Consider a relief loan for needy workers
- How to make electronic medical records a reality
- Use techonology to improve bus information
- We made mistakes on the economy
- Forum on Budget 2009
- Secure investments 'misleading'
- ▼ 03/01 - 03/08 (22)
- ► 2008 (2105)
- ► 2007 (1803)
- ► 2006 (696)
- ► 2005 (159)