Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Financial Planning - Practical Steps (draft 4)

I have posted a revised draft 4 of my book, Financial Planning - Practical Steps. You can download the soft copy after entering your particulars here.

The printed version of this book will be sold for $7.90. It will be given free to members of FISCA at the new member briefing to be held each month. The author will also give a 1 hour talk of the key points in this book to the members. Join FISCA now.

The practical tips in this book can help you to choose the right products and save you a few thousand dollars in charges.

5 comments:

YZ said...

Hi KL,

Pls check whether the link is updated to draft 4. I was directed to 2 pages with the word (draft 3). Thanks.

YZ said...

Hi KL, description of the link is not updated, but I see the new content (draft 4). New chapters on CI insurance & Benefit Illustration are good. Look forward to them. Thanks.

Tan Kin Lian said...

Link has been corrected. You will get draft 4 now.

kumar said...

you are so wonderful can you advise me further on my career at 66180667, siva kumar here

Unknown said...

Hi Mr KL,

I found a few blank pages pg20, 31-38. Is this normal?

Blog Archive