Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Part Time Workers

I wanted to employ some part time workers for administrative and data entry work. I found a few suitable people in this portal, www.easysearch.sg (Part Time Workers).

I sent an e-mail to a few selected workers and wait for their response. I choose the workers that live near my home, rather than those who live far away.

I encourage people searching for part time work to register in this portal. I encourage employers who wish to have part time workers to search in this portal. This portal is managed by Tan Kin Lian & Associates. Service is free.

All the best!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Mr Tan,

Came across your blog by chance and signed up in the portal. Currently a student looking for a part time job and wonder if you would consider me for your admin and data entry job.

Otherwise, the portal is fuss free and great! thumbs up!

PW.L

Tan Kin Lian said...

I engaged a person to do internet search for information from her home. I found here in the part time work portal. Another person wanted the same project, but it was already given. I will find another project for the second person. I have not engaged anyone for the part time job yet. Will the student write to me?

Blog Archive