Monday, October 05, 2009

RED Portal (15) - URA website

Question: How different is the RED portal from URA website that provide transaction prices?

Answer: I tried using the URA website to get transaction data before. It was quite difficult (at least from my personal experience).

I have designed the RED portal to be easier to use. I hope that visitors will find it easier to get all relevant information about a condo or housing project from the RED portal.

I also developed the concept of BMP (benchmark pric), AMX (amenity index) and comparables (i.e. similar projects in the same postal sector).


1 comment:

Tan Kin Lian said...

I will be added other information, taken from HDB and URA sources, so that consumers will find it easy to get information from the RED portal.

Make aim is to make life easy for consumers (i.e owners, buyers and tenants), so that will come to the RED portal as their main source of property information.

Blog Archive