The talk at Yishun Library was successful. More than 60 people turned up. Due to the limited capacity, I had to carry out two sessions at 3 pm and 4.30 pm. The second session was for those that turned up late and could not be accommodated. Apologies for the inconvenience.
The talk was stimulating and enjoyable. The participants asked a lot of questions, relating to the topics and outside the topics.
FISCA (Financial Services Consumer Association) will be organising more talks in collaboration with National Library Board, to be held in the Head Office in Bras Basah Road and in other community libraries.
Many participants expressed interest in attending a 12 hour course on financial planning (covering 8 topics in more detail). More details will be released later.
- ► 2013 (302)
- ► 2012 (1270)
- ► 2011 (1873)
01/24 - 01/31
- Pro-investor Champions
- Speeches from the White House
- Working together
- Buying consumer goods on installment payment
- Practice your skill in stock picking
- High housing price in Singapore
- Abolish the Financial Advisors Act?
- Wages and purchasing power
- Improved version of Pro-Investor
- Housing prices and cost of living
- Stabilize the price of new HDB flats
- The Political System in America
- Funny financing
- Investing in properties for rental
- SCMP:Regulator 'could have avoided minibond fiasco...
- Redemption of Pinnacle Notes
- A Healthier, Happier, Fitter New Year
- Pricing of new HDB flats
- Affordable flats
- Enhanced SingPass
- Secret in picking the right stocks
- The Wheel of History will Move Forward
- Improved user interface for Pro-Investor
- Stuyvesant Town, Manhatten
- Survey: Educating the Young
- Password security
- Singapore's declining birth rate
- Facebook Fan page for Tan Kin Lian & Associates
- The Singapore Recalcitrant
- Why I joined the Opposition - Gerald Giam
- Quality of Life Index
- Market correction?
- China based Singapore listed firms
- Social studies - a compulsory subject
- Ethical financial consultants
- Talk at NLB: Financial Planning in Time of Crisis
- Successful start to Pro-Investor
- ▼ 01/24 - 01/31 (37)
- ► 2009 (1655)
- ► 2008 (2105)
- ► 2007 (1803)
- ► 2006 (696)
- ► 2005 (159)