Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Financial Planning book available at bookstores

My book "Practical Guide on Financial Planning" is now available at the major bookstores and at Seven Eleven outlets. The retail price is $12.

You can order the book at Internet Shop at a discount of 15% (Promotion code - BLOG) during February. The discount also applies to other books (e.g. Public Transport Guide, Shape Quiz, Intelligence Quiz, Logic9)  and the rechargeable torchlight.

It is easy to order online, as the shop front only displays a few books. There is no need to search for them. Payment can be made by internet banking transfer, PayPal or ATM.

3 comments:

thevalienteminence said...

Read through the book, it is a good book to get your finances right!

Anonymous said...

I placed my order through website about more than a week ago. Sent email to inform my payment. Did not receive any reply, including my reminder email. Sad. To-date, no one gets back to me nor have I received my guidebooks.

Tan

Tan Kin Lian said...

Dear Tan 6.41 PM

Sorry about not receiving your book. My staff sends out about 5 to 10 envelopes each day. I will ask him to check and reply to you. I did get your separate email which contained your particulars. Thanks for your support.

Blog Archive