Sunday, March 07, 2010

Challenging Sudoku

I have published 2 volumes of my book containing challenging Sudoku puzzles. They are published for the Sudoku experts and have similar level of difficulty as the puzzles published in Weekend Today and in The Sunday Times. I enjoy working on these weekend puzzles - as a test of my mental agility.

I also work on the puzzles in my Sudoku books. If I am alert or lucky, I can complete a puzzle within 5 minutes. Sometimes, I take 10 minutes, if I get stuck. I write down the time taken to solve each puzzle in the book. I am also able to check the solution at the back of the book, although this is usually not necessary.

You can order Challenging Sudoku here. You can develop your own skill in solving difficult puzzles through practice. You can also buy this book as a gift to a friend or a relative who is hooked on Sudoku. The pocket book version (suitable to play in the train, bus and plane) is called Logic9.

No comments:

Blog Archive