I bought this USB charger from a shop in Queen Street for $15. It allows me to charge many mobile devices. I have charged by Android phone, iPod and Flip video-cam using both electricity and laptop. It worked without any problem.
I have approached the supplier to buy a bulk order. I can sell it for $12 per unit ($10 for order of 3 or more units). If you are interested, please reply to this survey. http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/YYDFXJT. If there is sufficient demand, I will place the order.
- ► 2019 (1682)
- ► 2018 (1406)
- ► 2017 (1258)
- ► 2016 (828)
- ► 2015 (691)
- ► 2014 (144)
- ► 2013 (501)
- ► 2012 (1269)
- ► 2011 (1873)
11/14 - 11/21
- Read my book - Practical Guide on Financial Planni...
- Business Times: UBS takes on couple in $9m lawsuit...
- Large increase in membership of FISCA
- Garrett Goh's original letter
- Garrett Goh: Strategy behind buying term insurance...
- Motor claims - protect consumer who make third par...
- Motor insurance premium
- Why Investment Linked Policy make a bad investment...
- Myths about Private Shield
- Election is coming - read SGEP
- Lim Pueh Joo: Investment-linked policy works best ...
- Medical insurance for elderly people
- Buy 2 get 1 free
- Ask Mr. Tan - Low cost investment fund
- Pretty good for Government work
- Shape Quiz (bundle of 10 minipaks)
- Intelligence Quiz - vol 1, 2 and 3 (bundle)
- Wisdom on How to Live Life (Book 3)
- USB Charger
- Articles in SGEP
- SCMP:Bank officer charged over minibond investment...
- Living on accumulated savings - DIY
- John Bogle - Investing in indexed fund
- Warren Buffet on Low Cost Investment Fund
- Dave Ramsey on Life Insurance I
- Suze Orman - Life Insurance is a bad investment
- FISCA talk - Insuring your Financial Security
- FISCA Talk on Financial Planning
- Costly rider to cover critical illness
- Financial Calcuation with Excel
- Choose a good life insurance company
- Living on your accumulated savings
- Suzy Orman - Cash value and Term Life Insurance
- Poor deal from a life annuity
- Economic Growth and Equity
- Donation to FISCA
- Suzy Orman on Life Insurance
- Existing life insurance policies - continue or ter...
- 33.3% discount on Financial Planning book
- Why only term insurance plans make sense now
- Life insurance - agent and consumers
- Misconceptions about insurance
- Noisy carnival at Bishan
- Gold investment scam?
- Interesting articles in SGEP
- Sound policies, impressive candidate for General E...
- Get a Fair Deal
- Vitamin Account (6 year SGD equity linked structur...
- Be prudent in buying insurance
- FISCA analysis of DBS preference shares
- ▼ 11/14 - 11/21 (50)
- ► 2009 (1654)
- ► 2008 (2104)
- ► 2007 (1803)
- ► 2006 (696)
- ► 2005 (159)