- Spam emails on advertising products
- Fraud, e.g. MLM, ponzi scheme or taking money and disappear
- Declare these activities to be illegal and take action against the spam or frauds. Although it is difficult to enforce, at least it will deter some people.
- Require the sender of each e-mail to donate (say) 2 cents to a charity. The paid mail will be marked and recipients can opt to receive only paid mail, i.e. reject free mail. This requires the email community to adopt a standard for paid mail.
- Continue the current situation and ignore the spam.
Which approach do your prefer? Give your vote in this survey.