I have been searching internet for an answer, but no vail. Therefore, I would like to see your advice. I am considering SAF Group Term insurance. Is there is ceiling/cap payout per year?
I heard group insurance has a maximum payout per year on group level (since this is group insurance), so if the pool of $$$ is left (example) 300K for the remaining of this year, and if I were to claim 1million, the maximum payout is only 300K (since the rest of the money in the pool have been compensated to other beneficiaries). Is the above context correct?
SAF allows you to buy insurance for up to $600,000. See http://tankinlian.com/admin/file.aspx?id=116
You are covered for the amount that you are insured for, and it is not subject to any "pooling" or "cap".
This statement about the cap could have been told by a dishonest insurance agent who has a vested interested to get the consumer to buy a life insurance policy - instead of the SAF group insurance.
- ► 2013 (314)
- ► 2012 (1270)
03/06 - 03/13
- Excellent customer service
- Easy Ads - design a good ad
- Finding a lawyer
- Top salaries to be paid back
- Lending the poor a helping hand
- TODAYonline: 70 customers demanding S$249,000 from...
- Wealth Warfare: US grabs Gaddafi assets, Libya to ...
- Oil refinery ablaze after devastating Japan earthq...
- Japan earthquake: CCTV video of tsunami wave hitti...
- Heartlands Book Club to discuss “Wisdom on How to ...
- Easy for agents to cheat
- Are we on the same planet?
- Booking of cinema tickets
- Movie club
- Review of your life insurance policy
- Tips on buying insurance
- Easy Ads
- Investigation into Profitable Plots
- Rent a room?
- Cartoons by Wing Lee Cheong
- Selecting the right insurance
- Top 10 jobs in the US
- High price of property
- Elderly person - not insured
- SGEP editorial - digital warfare
- New books at the book stores
- Low cost investment funds
- Spams and fraud in e-mail
- SAF insurance pays out the full sum insured on dea...
- Profile of a Ponzi or MLM scheme?
- Scams are getting more personal
- Is MM Lee facing pressure within the PAP?
- Give firm enlistment date
- No claim discount for motor insurance
- Remove uncertain component of means testing in Med...
- TKL Blog posting to Facebook
- Letters to SGEP
- Letter to SGEP - vote against the PAP
- Low payout on Medishield plan
- Fixed enlistment date
- Shares in CDP
- Intelligence Quiz
- Greed and dishonesty
- Opera Mini Browser
- ▼ 03/06 - 03/13 (45)
- ► 2010 (2369)
- ► 2009 (1655)
- ► 2008 (2105)
- ► 2007 (1803)
- ► 2006 (696)
- ► 2005 (159)