Sunday, February 26, 2017

Excellent rating for OPPO customer service

I received a request from OPPO (mobile phone manufacturer) to give my feedback on their customer service. I have to submit an online survey form.

Their survey form is well designed with 3 relevant questions. I have to score their service with 1 to 10. I gave them 10 (top score).

They have a column for a comment. I gave the following:

OPPO has the best customer service in the whole of Singapore. It is easy to locate your online page to submit a request by email. You asked for only my name, email and my issue.

I was also able to see the hotline number. I called it and was served by a person, after just 1 or 2 screening questions. Your staff provided excellent service.

Well done, OPPO.












No comments:

Blog Archive