Monday, March 12, 2018

Keep SingPass option for business users of e-govt services

Straits Times Forum.

I am a director of a company as well as an office bearer of an association.

Up until recently, I have used SingPass to log into government websites for personal matters as well as matters involving my company and association.

But now, with CorpPass replacing SingPass for businesses, I have to register separate CorpPass accounts for my company and association. Each account must have a unique ID, user ID and password.

It is not easy to remember the different details associated with the two CorpPass accounts. If I become involved in more companies or associations, it will become even more difficult.

I suggest that government websites allow users to choose either SingPass or CorpPass, instead of removing the SingPass option.

Tan Kin Lian

No comments:

Blog Archive