Saturday, March 17, 2018

What are your views about Ong Ye Kung?

Here are the results of the votes on the issue in The Wisdom of the Crowd - What are your views about Ong Ye Kung?

71% of the voters think that he is arrogant and think highly of his capabilities.

14% said that he is somewhat immature and inexperienced.

A total of 85% had a negative opinion. The remaining 15% has a positive view.

See the breakdown of the votes in

1 comment:

Yujuan said...

Just putting up a facade to cover up his inferiority complex. Isn't he the one who lost the Aljunied GE with George Yeo?
Working hard to project himself to public of his existence, like his clowning colleague CCS.
Absolutely, Ong is neither arrogant nor conceited.

Blog Archive