Friday, February 15, 2019

Avoid making judgment based on incomplete facts

It is a common habit for people to make judgment and give advice based on wrong facts and wrong understanding.

They often misinterpret my position and then make judgment based on their misunderstanding of the facts.

They are not aware of their ignorance and shortcomings.

I avoid giving advice to other people. I avoid telling them what they should or should not do.

Even if someone approaches me for specific advice, I refuse to make any comment until I am clear about the facts. Often they give incomplete facts to me, and expect me to give them the advice. I avoid it.

But I go give general advice, and each person can take it (if it suits them) and ignore it (if it does not suit them).




No comments:

Blog Archive