Wednesday, March 20, 2019

WOTC - Increase in health care cost

I asked this question in the Wisdom of the Crowd:

What causes the large increase in health care?

Here are the responses: (38 Votes)
53 % - Large increase in fees charged by public hospitals, which are followed by private hospitals.
42 % - Failure of govt to control the health care cost.
5 % - An older population.
0 % - Our cost is still quite affordable compared to other advanced countries.

See the pie chart at: 
http://www.wisdomofthecrowd.sg/chart.aspx?ID=1225

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am not qualified to diagnose, but when I find that I encounter a private doctor they saw me as a business. They are trapped with money and don't know how to get out. I can understand why parents perceive doctors as rich and most push their children to become one.

Blog Archive