Wednesday, August 28, 2019

WOTC - Welfare of the ordinary people

Wisdom of the Crowd: 84% of the participants in this survey said that the PAP does not care about the welfare of ordinary people or are ineffective in carrying out this task. The other 16% had a different view.

See the breakdown of the votes in

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Rarity to have a heart of a shepherd to look after their sheep. Just waiting for the end of the month.

Blog Archive