Saturday, August 31, 2019

WOTC - Salary of CEO of state owned company

Wisdom of the Crowd: 91% of the participants said that the salary of the CEO of a state owned company should be disclosed for two reasons. The other 9% said that it should be kept a secret.

See the breakdown of the votes in

No comments:

Blog Archive