Monday, September 23, 2019

Be aware and avoid being a bigot

A bigot is a person who is intolerant of the views held by other people.

The education system in Singapore has produced many people who are bigots. They hold a narrow minded view on issues and declare the other views to be wrong. They are strong minded and voice their bigoted views in a rude or arrogant manner.

I used to call these people rude and arrogant. I now know of a more appropriate description - they are bigots.

I have an open mind. I do not accuse other people of holding wrong views. I may disagree with them, but I do not wish to judge them. I only express my own views, which are different from their views.

Some people accused me of being intolerant of other views because I deleted them. They are wrong.

I only delete the rude and arrogant views of bigots. They think that they are right and declare me to be wrong.

If the differing views are expressed politely, they will not be deleted.

But then, the bigots do not know the difference. So, they will eventually be banned from this page.

https://tklcloud.com/Feedback/feedback2.aspx?id=1960



No comments:

Blog Archive