NTUC Income has a money market fund. It will be invested mainly in interbank deposits, which now yield 3.15% pa to 3.38% for maturity of up to 12 months. These deposits are readily available and liquid.
We deduct 0.25% from the money market fund to cover our expenses. This will give a net yield of about 3% for investors. It is very attractive.
As the money is invested with a bank, it is quite safe. Almost like placing a fixed deposit with a bank.
How do you invest in our money market fund? We are launching the Flexi-Cash policy, which is invested in this fund. Watch out for our advertisement in two weeks' time.
- ► 2013 (306)
- ► 2012 (1270)
- ► 2011 (1873)
- ► 2010 (2369)
- ► 2009 (1655)
- ► 2008 (2105)
- ► 2007 (1803)
05/07 - 05/14
- How to save for a child?
- Equity markets are "correcting"
- Advice: Don't buy structured products
- Insurance Business Center
- Be careful about product advertisements
- 30,000 happy policyholders
- Good return on money market fund
- Poor return from a policy sold through a bank
- Client invested another $300,000 in the Combined F...
- Policyholder got an attractive return
- Comparison of premium rates - medical plans
- I moved to Global Equity
- Do you believe a broker who is driven by commissio...
- Enhanced Incomeshield
- Poor return from 10 year endowment
- Are the stockmarkets too high?
- Safe Deposit Box
- Feedback: Financial Tips for the Young
- ▼ 05/07 - 05/14 (18)
- ► 2005 (159)