Many people queue for a safe deposit box provided by their bank.
Here is another option. NTUC Income has partnered with CISCO to provide a safe deposit box to our policyholders on attractive terms. Their boxes are located at Paya Lebar.
A few policyholders have taken up the offer. We interviewed 30 customers why they like the CISCO service. Here are their views:
- Longer access hours 41%
- Able to get the box immediately 21%
- CISCO branding - 15%
- Stay near to CISCO 13%
- Promotion 5%
- No fixed deposit required 5%
If you or your friend is looking for a safe deposit box, send an e-mail to email@example.com.
- ► 2013 (303)
- ► 2012 (1270)
- ► 2011 (1873)
- ► 2010 (2369)
- ► 2009 (1655)
- ► 2008 (2105)
- ► 2007 (1803)
05/07 - 05/14
- How to save for a child?
- Equity markets are "correcting"
- Advice: Don't buy structured products
- Insurance Business Center
- Be careful about product advertisements
- 30,000 happy policyholders
- Good return on money market fund
- Poor return from a policy sold through a bank
- Client invested another $300,000 in the Combined F...
- Policyholder got an attractive return
- Comparison of premium rates - medical plans
- I moved to Global Equity
- Do you believe a broker who is driven by commissio...
- Enhanced Incomeshield
- Poor return from 10 year endowment
- Are the stockmarkets too high?
- Safe Deposit Box
- Feedback: Financial Tips for the Young
- ▼ 05/07 - 05/14 (18)
- ► 2005 (159)