A policyholder installed a car tracking device in his new Toyota Wish car under a 4-year installment scheme promoted by NTUC Income.
On 25 June, he reported that his car was stolen in Johore Bahru.
Within 5 minutes, the car tracking service was able to pinpoint the car location at a specific place in Skudai, Johor. The Skudai police was alerted. They immediately dispatched several policemen to the location and recovered the car. One car thief was also caught.
On arrival, the owner found that the car thieves have disabled the usual security devices, but they were not able to locate the tracker which was installed at a hidden place in the car.
The owner enjoyed a significant discount in his insurance premium, by installing the tracking device. He also had the satisfaction of seeing the recovery of his car. He avoids the hassle of making a theft claim, which can take a few weeks to settle.
- ► 2019 (1610)
- ► 2018 (1406)
- ► 2017 (1258)
- ► 2016 (828)
- ► 2015 (691)
- ► 2014 (144)
- ► 2013 (501)
- ► 2012 (1269)
- ► 2011 (1873)
- ► 2010 (2369)
- ► 2009 (1654)
- ► 2008 (2104)
- ► 2007 (1803)
06/25 - 07/02
- Flexi Cash have very low risk
- Learn about Structured Products
- Customer looks for tutor in economics
- Do I get a discount from the Business Center?
- Nice words from a customer
- Customer invest $130,000 in Flexi-Cash
- Correction in global stockmarkets
- Customer buys 5 policies after attending education...
- We provide warranty on replacement of windscreen
- FAQ: Flexi-Link
- FAQ: Ideal Plan
- Ang Mo Kio Auto-Point
- You can take a loan on our investment-linked plan
- Practice to be a Logic9 champion
- Stolen Car was recovered through tracking device
- Align interest of fund manager and investors
- Send an e-mail to me
- Letter to annuitants
- ▼ 06/25 - 07/02 (18)
- ► 2005 (159)