NTUC Income allows a loan to be taken against our ILP plan. Other insurers do not allow this option. They insist that the policyholder should surrender the units, if they wish to withdraw cash.
Perhaps, the other insurer wish the policyholder to surrender, and to re-invest at a later date. The policyholder has to pay the spread of 5% again. It will cost 5% to the policyholder
NTUC Income's practice is more favourable to the policyholder. Here are the terms of our loan on ILP policy:
1. We allow a loan of up to 50% of the cash value.
2. We will ask the policyholder to make partial payment, if the loan reaches 70% of the cash value, so that there is always a 30% margin. The repayment can be done by partial surrender of the units.
3. Interest rate is at the same rate as for traditional policy, ie 5.5% per annum.
- ► 2013 (301)
- ► 2012 (1270)
- ► 2011 (1873)
- ► 2010 (2369)
- ► 2009 (1655)
- ► 2008 (2105)
- ► 2007 (1803)
06/25 - 07/02
- Flexi Cash have very low risk
- Learn about Structured Products
- Customer looks for tutor in economics
- Do I get a discount from the Business Center?
- Nice words from a customer
- Customer invest $130,000 in Flexi-Cash
- Correction in global stockmarkets
- Customer buys 5 policies after attending education...
- We provide warranty on replacement of windscreen
- FAQ: Flexi-Link
- FAQ: Ideal Plan
- Ang Mo Kio Auto-Point
- You can take a loan on our investment-linked plan
- Practice to be a Logic9 champion
- Stolen Car was recovered through tracking device
- Align interest of fund manager and investors
- Send an e-mail to me
- Letter to annuitants
- ▼ 06/25 - 07/02 (18)
- ► 2005 (159)